An Unarmed Security Guard Service
Protection & Safety
Our unarmed security guard service is designed to ensure the safety of you, your property and your assets. The professionals in this division do not carry or have access to firearms. They are trained to observe, detect and report, and to contact authorities about people trespassing on a premises, damaging property or committing criminal attacks. Like all of our services, our unarmed security guard service will be customized to your specific needs.
- Patrol premises & secure perimeters
- Respond to emergencies
- Monitor video surveillance cameras & alarm systems
- Notify law enforcement in the event of a security breach
- Provide security for VIPs
- Provide security for festivals, concerts & other events
- Control access to facilities & sites
- Report property damage & incidents
- Provide parking lot or structure security
- Evict people who are trespassing, including illegal occupants or short-term renters who refuse to leave
- Conduct mobile patrols
- Enforce COVID-19 policies
Why Use Our Services?
We carefully screen and conduct background checks of the people we hire. Our onboarding process includes rigorous training in how to prevent, respond to and minimize incidents that could potentially disrupt operations, endanger personnel or damage property. Our professional guards know exactly what we expect from them: adherence to procedures that have proven successful in helping to maintain a positive, trouble-free environment – or in responding appropriately if trouble does arise. As a small, family-owned business, we have the ability to handle large security operations while giving you the kind of personal attention that bigger security companies cannot.
Contact JMP Protective Services for a Free Quote
Find out why we are known as “The Peace of Mind People”. Get a free estimate or learn more about our unarmed security guard service by calling at (424) 227-4791 or filling out the online form. We are on standby 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure the safety of your business and property, so you can contact us at any time with safety-related issues.